|:(888) 257-9068 (Toll Free)|
• Neurogistics is a virtual service company for practitioners using neurotransmitter testing and balancing. Each patient in the Brain Wellness Program receives a test kit followed by their customized Brain Wellness Report.
• Neurogistics is not a laboratory. We contract with a laboratory for the testing component, but the service we provide to practitioners is the interpretation of neurotransmitter results along with a customized amino acid protocol.
• Each patient receives their test results in a comprehensive Brain Wellness Report, written directly to the patient in laymen’s terms. Brain Wellness Reports provide easy to understand information about each neurotransmitter tested and its role in healthy brain balance.
• This service modality is like none other offered today. It allows practitioners to begin implementing this tool into their practice immediately. Patients will feel better, allowing them to make the lifestyle changes necessary for optimal health.
• We are currently working with our German partner LDN located in Nordhorn Germany. LDN is headed by Dr. Bernhard Manz who first discovered neurotransmitters in urine, and has the most comprehensive research to date on this testing modality.
• Patients are directed to the website to take the free Self Test.
• Once they purchase their Brain Wellness Program, the test kit is mailed to their home.
• Once the sample is collected, the patient returns their sample with the prepaid priority mail postage included in the test kit.
• In 5-7 business days from receiving the sample in our office, the customized Brain Wellness Report is created for the patient, with test results delivered efficiently online to you, the practitioner.
• Send your patients to the Neurogistics website for ordering their Brain Wellness Program (test kit and Brain Wellness Report), or stock test kits in your office.
• With your Neurogistics Practitioner ID number, your patients remain linked to you in our system, ensuring accurate tracking for report management.
• In addition to general information access and blogs, our website offers separate secure sections: one for patients and another for practitioners.
• The website keeps your patients informed and enables them to continue ordering products and re-test kits.
• Downloadable MP3’s from past seminars by Pam Machemehl Helmly.
• Access to Practitioner Documents and Downloads, including Quick Reference Guides for easy troubleshooting.
• Access to on staff clinicians in Practitioner Services for clinical support and discussion of patient results.
• Send your patients to the Neurogistics home page to take the free Self-Test where they will be asked for your practitioner ID. This series of questions will help us determine which test kit is most suitable for the symptoms they are experiencing. The Self Test takes approximately 15 minutes to complete, and immediately offers the patient a choice of two Brain Wellness Programs for purchase.
• To register as a practitioner to begin utilizing our services and obtain a Neurogistics Practitioner ID, simply click here.
You have our team working for you to...
• Supply and ship the test kit directly to your patients.
• Obtain lab results (scientifically verifiable, based on normative data).
• Analyze the lab results, coupled with patient history, to produce a comprehensive easy-to read lay report.
• Provide you with the Brain Wellness report containing everything your patient needs to get started and stay on program (lab analysis, interpretation, access to ordering, glossary of terms and explanations, and their customized protocol). Each protocol is written by experienced clinicians.
• Enable you to review and present the report to your patient in the manner you deem best (you can, at your leisure, transfer this information from your Practitioner’s section of the website to the patient’s account, which remains HIPPA compliant).
• We supply our targeted proprietary supplements designed to meet our customized protocols. These high quality, pharmaceutical grade formulations are economical and don’t contain herbs or other co-factor ingredients in excess that can be contraindicated with the nutrition programs you’ve established for your patients.
• To ship our supplements direct to patients, according to their online order, eliminating your expense and time to buy, stock, ship, drop ship or track.
Neurogistics has created a unique approach to balancing brain chemistry by combining urinary neurotransmitter testing and amino acid recommendations into a customized lay report for your patients. This report is known as the Neurogistics Brain Wellness Program©. This service modality is like none other offered today. It allows practitioners to begin implementing this tool into their practice immediately. Patients will feel better, allowing them to make the lifestyle changes necessary for optimal health.
Neurogistics provides scientific and effective therapies for balancing neurotransmitter levels. Imbalances of neurotransmitters such as serotonin, dopamine, norepinephrine and epinephrine can affect mood and sleep cycle regulation, anxiety levels, the ability to concentrate and focus, as well as many other functions which have a major impact on one’s well being. Neurotransmitters are the brain chemicals that communicate information throughout the brain and body. As such, they are involved in every function, from muscle movement to hormone release. Neurotransmitter balancing is a vital component for achieving improved patient outcomes, and is one of the most effective tools for improving patient symptoms in a relatively short period of time.
A Comprehensive and Quantifiable Program
The Brain Wellness Program is a vital component for addressing the root cause of many symptoms and conditions that are plaguing patients today. This includes depression, anxiety disorders, insomnia, fatigue, ADD/ ADHD, impaired memory, as well as obesity. Our program can be used alongside commonly prescribed medications such as Xanax, Prozac, Effexor, Wellbutrin and Ambien.
Experienced Technical Support
Should you have any questions about a Brain Wellness Program for one of your patients, practitioners may call and receive technical support from our staff clinicians. Pam Machemehl Helmly has created a service using her expertise as the foremost clinician who has specialized (in private practice) in neurotransmitter testing and evaluation for over 15 years. Our technical support clinicians are available by phone from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. CST. Our technical support staff includes licensed clinicians that have extensive hands-on experience in brain chemistry balancing.
Simple and Affordable In-Home Urine & Saliva Testing kits
Test kits are mailed to directly to your client’s home, or you may stock test kits in your office (no pre-payment required). A small second morning void is sent to the lab for the assessment of Serotonin, Dopamine, Norepinephrine, Epinephrine, GABA and Glutamate (also Histamine when requested) levels using an easy to collect urine dipstick device. Salivary cortisol and DHEA(s) may also be measured over a 24-hour period. Saliva collection occurs at 8am, 12 noon, 4pm, 8pm, 12 Midnight, and 4am.
Personalized Brain Wellness Reports
Customized “lay” Brain Wellness reports are created for your client. This includes a personalized supplement regimen that is created based on the client’s unique neurotransmitter and symptom profile. Our clinicians have extensive pharmaceutical knowledge and can incorporate the use of any existing medications into a Brain Wellness Program.
All of our formulas were exclusively designed by clinicians for the Brain Wellness Programs. The supplements contain the highest quality, all-natural amino acid formulations that are third-party tested twice. We have the highest standards for third party testing on the market, which is why we get consistent results.
We are proud to have the highest client retest rates in the country. Several other companies are now using this successful method of patient follow-up, coined by Neurogistics. Our successful mentor program includes timed-outbound emails containing a symptom survey allowing patients to track their progress as they advance through the Brain Wellness Program. We encourage patients to complete these weekly and bring them to their appointments with their practitioner to allow for more accurate dosing schedules. The CRM (client retention management) program is designed to help your patients get the most out of their personalized protocol and recommendations, ensuring progress at every stage.
If you are interested in becoming a Neurogistics Practitioner, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.